3 Bed, 3 Bath
1 of 38 Photos.
$299,900 | 3 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 2824 SQUARE FEET
Back on Market - Sale fell through. Unique opportunity to modernize and gain equity on gorgeous Bass Lake. Almost 14' water clarity on one of the cleanest lakes in the area! Large, beautifully sloped .61 acre lot. House designed specifically to take full advantage of lake views, a large lot, and built for maximum energy efficency. Almost all rooms have lake view! Perfect for entertaining large groups and cozy enough for just you! Master bedroom has walk in closet and private full bath. All three bedrooms and laundry are on the same level.
Great set up off garage for home business, large office and half bath! Lots of parking area and electrical hookup for RV. Septic is compliant.
Original owners have done most all the hard work - windows, furnace and air conditioner, three season porch addition, insulated vinyl siding and extensive landscaping with extensive boulder retaining walls. Remodel at this new lower price and build equity while owning the best retreat on the lake! 2013 Tax Value is $366,000!! This is the lake front deal you have been waiting for, don't miss out!
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: 4479134
- Lot Size: 0.61 acres
- Property Subtype: Single Family Detached
- Year Built: 1980
- MLS #: 4409426
- Average Monthly Elec and Gas: $189.00
- Lake Frontage: bass lake
- School District: 876 - annandale
You will love living on the shores of beautiful Bass Lake in Wright County. Bass Lake has almost 14′ of water clarity and has a family of loons living on the lake. This unique home was specifically designed to take advantage of the lake views and topography of the .61 acre lot and careful planning went into the design for maximum energy efficiency.
This home is ideal for a home based business. There is a large office area right off the entry, and a half bath and large closet. The entry is large enough to accommodate a waiting area as well. There is a set of stairs off the entry way leading to the lake -level private living quarters. Original owners have done all the expensive updates – you can bring your lake cottage decorating ideas!
10055 120th St NW, South Haven MN Home Highlights
- Seventeen foot ceilings in Kitchen and Dining area
- Lake Views from Living room, Sunroom, Bedrooms and Three-Season Porch
- Open Floor Plan
- Wood Burning Fireplace in Living room
- Sun room was built as a “plant room” and has a concrete floor with a drain in the middle under the wood, and also has built in faucets in the corner of the room for watering plants. Now used as a sitting room/sun room.
- Master bedroom suite overlooks lake front, walk-in closet and private master bath.
- Two additional bedrooms on main level overlooking the lake. One with patio door could be used as office or den.
- Laundry on Same Level as Bedrooms
- Porch Windows are made from a special plastic that resists fogging, and springs back into place if hit or stretched.
Energy Efficiency and Utilities
- Clerestory windows in main level are south facing and are perfectly positioned to take advantage of passive solar - warming winter sun, while blocking the hot summer sun.
- 2×6 Construction
- Insulated Vinyl Siding http://www.vinylsiding.org/aboutsiding/insulated/guide/Insulated_Siding_as_Home_Insulation_Guide.pdf
- Argon Filled Double Pane Vinyl Windows
- Fan supplies wood burning fireplace with fresh air – supplies positive air pressure to entire home.
- High air return ducts cycle warm air to the furnace in the winter and cool air in the summer, so furnace and air conditioner do not have to work as hard.
- Dual Fuel Furnace – Electric Furnace with Natural Gas back-up. Cuts heating costs.
- Off Peak hot water heater
- Hand Pump in Utility Room in case electricity goes out and well pump does not run.
- 200 Amp Service
- Windows Replaced
- Siding Replaced with insulated vinyl siding
- Furnace Replaced
- Boulder Retaining Walls
- Oversized 2-Car Garage
- Heated and Insulated
- Off-Peak Electric Heater
- Ceiling Fans
10055 120th St NW, South Haven MN Grounds:
- Over 90′ of Bass Lake Frontage
- .61 Acre Lot
- Sandy Beach
- Extensive Boulder Retaining Walls and Professional Landscaping
- 50 Amp Service and Pad for RV Parking next to garage
- Low- Maintenance Crushed Granite Driveway
- Landscaped Berm between House and Road to Dampen Noise and Protect from North Winds
- Two Story Shed with playhouse in upper level
- Dock Included with Sale
- Electric Light is located near Dock
Bass Lake Highlights
Need Lake Home Decorating Ideas? Find them here!